Tania represents clients in a range of corporate matters, including business formation and dissolution, copyright and trademark litigation. While at Penn Law, Tania worked on several pro bono projects in the areas of health law and civil rights. During this time, she enrolled in a joint-degree program with Penn’s Perelman School of Medicine and earned a master’s degree in bioethics. She focused on issues concerning the ethical, legal, and social implications of health policy and procedures in both clinical and legal settings.
Tania also served as managing executive editor of Penn Law’s Journal of Law and Social Change. Prior to joining McDaniel Law, she worked for two years as a research assistant for the Leonard Davis Institute’s Health Insurance Exchange Research Group to create a comprehensive database that records states’ key decisions in implementing provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- New Jersey, 2016
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. 2015
- Law Journal: Journal of Law and Social Change, Managing Executive Editor
University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine
- Masters in Bioethics, 2015
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- B.A. in Political Science and Journalism
- Honors: Schreyer Honors Scholar, Graduated with Highest Distinction in both majors, Dean’s Scholar 2003-2007, President’s Freshman Award
Past Employment Positions
- Leonard Davis Institute, Senior Research Assistant, 2013-2015
- McGraw-Hill, 2007-2012